||Ski & Snowboardschule Kron
Gassl 23 / 39030 Olang
Tel.: +39 0474 592 091
Fax: +39 0474 592 600
Notes provided pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 „PRIVACY LAW“
Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU that the company Skischule KRON treats customer and supplier data and that of third parties providing said data voluntarily (by phone, fax, email or registering with our website), and those whose data is collected through third parties during, for example, external data acquisition operations for commercial information, public lists etc.; in the latter case, said data is exclusively personal data of a general nature.
Our company guarantees that said personal data is treated fully respecting fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person in question, with special reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right that said personal data be protected.
Purpose of data treatment:
* to fulfil legal obligations and regulations, community laws, civil and tax laws
* to fulfil any contractual obligations for the person involved
* to fulfil activities linked to our company’s economic activities, like filling in personal data and internal statistics, for invoicing, customer-supplier bookkeeping
* for commercial purposes, like sending out commercial information or advertising material (via post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
* to safeguard credits and manage debts
* for insurance purposes, in particular to insure credit
Communication and circulation:
For the above listed purposes, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary, to:
* Public Administrations and Authorities, where foreseen by law
* Credit Institutions that our company works with to manage credits/debts and for financial intermediation
* All those physical and/or legal bodies, public and/or private (law, administrative and fiscal consultancy offices, juridical offices, Chambers of Commerce etc.), when communication is needed or functional for our activities
* Suppliers/producers to register the products.
Personal data handled by our company is not circulated.
How data is handled:
Data can be handled with or without electronic, automatic instruments and will involve all operations foreseen in art. 4 item 1, letter a, of Legislative Decree 196, 30 June 2003 needed for the handling in question. However, data will be handled observing all measures guaranteeing its safety and confidentiality.
Rights of the interested party:
The Privacy Law gives the interested party the right to exercise certain rights as specified in art. 7. He/she can request confirmation that said personal data regarding him/her is in the data owner’s keeping and be informed of it in an understandable way. The interested party can also ask to know where said data came from, its treatment purpose and methods and what logic is used if said data is handled electronically; has the right to be given all information identifying the data owner, people responsible for said data and parties or categories to which the data has been communicated or that can gain knowledge of it.
The interested party has the right to request that said data be updated, rectified and integrated or cancelled, made anonymous or blocked if handled in violation to the law. The interested party has the right to oppose, fully or partially, for legitimate reasons, that his/her personal data be treated, and with no need to provide a reason, that said data be treated to send advertising or direct selling material or to carry out market research or for commercial communication purposes.
The rights in question can be exercised, also by proxy, by sending a request to the person charged with handling said data - Mr. Martin Töchterle Ski & Snowboardschule KRONn - by registered letter or by e-mail to
Data Treatment owner:
Ski & Snowboardschule KRON
Gassl 23 / 39030 Valdaora
Tel. & Fax: +39 0474 592091