Half-day ticket Kronplatz starting from 12 a.m.
10 days out of 14 for the price of 11 days
The Kronplatz ski pass
is valid for the Kronplatz ski area between Bruneck, Olang and S.Vigilio. This ski area features 32 lifts and 114 km of pistes.
The Dolomiti Superski ski pass
provides access to 460 lifts and 1,220 km of pistes in the following ski areas:
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Kronplatz, Alta Badia, Gröden, Seiseralm, Fassatal, Karersee, Arabba, Marmolada, Hochpustertal, Fleimstal, Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza-Rollepass, Eisacktal, Trevalli, Civetta.
Seasonal skipass Dolomiti Superski
The Dolomiti Superski offer in detail
Start of the season 01.12.2012*
End of the season 14.04.2013*
* At the beginning and the end of the season (after 31.03.2013) it is possible that some lifts could be closed and the skiable area could be limited. Some lifts will be open until 14.04.2013.
Dolomiti Superski skipass with a choice of days
- 10 days skiing out of 14 at the price of 11 days
- 12 days in the season: € 460,00; for juniors (born after 01.12.1996): € 305,00
Advance sales within 22.12.2012: € 710,00
from 23.12.2012: € 770,00
- for youngsters up to 16 years (born after 01.12.1996): € 540,00
- for Super-Seniors 70+ (born after 01.12.1942): € 580,00
- for children (born after 01.12.2004): € 230,00
* valid from 01.12.2012 – end of the season
Point-cards (transferable) for single runs with increasing reduction
460 points € 40,00
1,400 points € 100,00